Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome to The Dog Blog 2014!!!

http://www.123greetings.com/cute_cards/cute_etc/card28.html  

Welcome to The Dog Blog!!!

I hope you are having a DOG-gone great summer and that you and your child are gearing up for a PAWSitively great year!  As you may know, our class is 1 of 6 model technology classrooms in the district and as such we will be embedding technology into our curriculum in ways that will enhance our learning. 

"The Dog Blog" is one means that we will be using this year. This blog will be a newsletter of sorts which will be updated 2-3 times a week. It is my hope that it will "keep you in the loop" with our learning. Throughout the year you will find pictures, slideshows, information about upcoming events, general classroom happenings, and so much more throughout the year.  You'll also find general information such as our daily schedule, PBIS information and more on the page tabs at the top of the blog.  I hope that you will bookmark our blog, check-in often, and also take the time to leave comments for us as well. 

Enjoy the remaining weeks of summer break. I look forward to meeting you soon. Don't forget, Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27th from 4-6. I hope you'll be able to swing in and say hello! Feel free to drop off your child's school supplies at this time as well. If you should have any questions prior to Open House, feel free to contact me via email and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment