Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their extended break! It was wonderful being able to chat with everyone at parent-teacher conferences!  I am looking forward to sharing your child's growth with you as the year continues! As I mentioned at conferences, if ever you have a question, comment, or concern, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me.


Now that conferences and a SMARTboard training that I had to present are over, I hope to be back on the blog more regularly. The focus is going to switch a bit in that I not only hope to keep you up to date with happenings in the classroom but also to have the class tell a bit about what we are doing in their words. It's always interesting to read about what your child finds to be the important parts of our day.


Our November 1st newsletter is also now online. You can view it at:
http://connect.pulaski.k12.wi.us/faculty/sjmalchow/Mrs%20Ms%20Tail%20Waggin%20Tidbits%20Nov%201.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment