Sunday, March 20, 2011

xtra math

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Although Sunday left a bit to be desired, Saturday was awesome just because the sun was shining. Seems like forever since we've had a nice, sunny day.
Over the weekend I investigated a variety of different websites that I have been bookmarking- just haven't had the time to dig into them. One of the sites I explored that I am extremely excited about is called, XtraMath. It is a FREE, online math facts practice site that students can utilize from home and school. On Monday, your child will be bringing home a flyer with the website info and a unique password for them to access the site. The site itself is a non-profit organization and is ad-free. Click on the link above if you'd like to get more information. I hope that you'll find time to give it a try. I will be incorporating the school-based practice some time this week once I get our netbooks synced.
If you try it out, let me know what you think. I plan to try it out with my son too.

No comments:

Post a Comment