Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Just one more...

Who says school is out for the summer?  I just couldn't resist putting one more video together for you with the whole class' "Brick Pics" The end of the year is always hard for me as I look back on how much each of my kiddos has grown physically, socially and academically. It is truly awe inspiring to watch this growth happen each and every year. I hope you enjoy watching the video below as much as I do. It brings a smile to my face every time I watch it!




The behind the scenes info:
During the last week of school each student had one final picture taken of them outside against the brick wall. We then put our pictures into the app PicCollage and created the slides that you will see in the video below. We hope you enjoy seeing how much we've grown as well as some of our current favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. VitaLife dry cat food offers wholesome nutrition that gives your cat the energy she needs for her daily adventures. These grain-free recipes start with real meat, delivering flavors kitties crave, as well as the essential amino acids they need to thrive. Best Dry Cat Food

    ReplyDelete