Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of the Year Memories

Hard to believe our year has come to an end. It has been a year of many changes, both socially, academically, and even in height! I have sooooo enjoyed working with each of your children and marveled at the gains they have each made which have brought them to this day.

Thank you for stopping by our blog this year to see what we've been up to. I hope that you have found it useful as well as enjoyable.

I hope you enjoy the slide show below which highlights just a few of things we have done this year. I do have a few pics from our research project and from our picnic that I will post over the weekend so please stop back soon to see those as well.
Have a wonderful summer!
Mrs. Malchow
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment